12/10/2012

Emma's Saroyan

Hi,
Things have been a little crazy around here.  Christmas is right around the corner, and I still have a fairly long to-do list of things to knit!  Luckily, I started to knit another present, and here it is!


The pattern is called Saroyan, and it's a lovely triangle-ish scarf with a pretty leaf lace edge.  I'm making one for my friend in NJ, Emma, and I will also make one for my friend Erin, too.  


Here's a close up of the "leaf" edge. (It hasn't been blocked yet)


Another close up for you.


Emma's Saroyan Scarf!!

Oh, and I'm also designing something!  I can't tell you too much about it, but it will be called "Sweet Winter".  Try to figure out what that means, post in the comments telling me what you think it will be!

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)