12/09/2012

WIP: My First Sock

Hi,
I've been busily working on my very first sock, and it looks nice, quirky, and mismatchy so far.  For this project I'm trying to use up my scrap yarn, so the socks aren't going to match perfectly because they are knit of different colored scraps skeins.

Here's some pictures of my WIP: My First Sock.


I think it's turning out quite nice.  The pattern was well written, and easier than I thought.  Socks aren't as hard as they look!

The yarn I'm using is from my scrap box, and it's all Caron Simply Soft.  I had to change colors because I ran out of the blueish teal color. 

 I'm started to finish off the toe part.  Wish me luck!


I've changed up the blog as you may have noticed, and I'm still experimenting with new looks.

Happy Knitting,

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)