12/11/2012

Goodies

Hi,
Okay, so I'm super duper excited right now.  Why?  Because I will be receiving

this...
Drop Spindle
and this...

Regency Wool Roving Pack by Wistyria Editions

and one of these...
Options Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Cables by Knit Picks

oh, and don't forget this!

Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Knitting Needle Set by Knit Picks
For Christmas!

What kinds of things are you expecting/hoping you'll get for Christmas (or other holidays)?  Lemme know in the comments!

Sweet Winter WIP Update: I got the pattern stitch down, and it looks very sweet and wintery.  I love the yarn choice and color, it reminds me of holly berries!  It looks very darling so far and I can't wait to share it with you.

Happy Knitting,

- Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)