1/07/2013

Photo time! and NEWS

Hi,
Ah, winter break has come to an end, and I'm back in school.  Yay (and no, that was not sarcastic)!  I just got back from Florida and I have some more vacation photos to share with you. (Warning: picture packed post ahead!)


Baby lizard



Okay, now that you've seen some vacation photos, it's time for some (drumroll) FIBER PHOTOS!!!  


 100% baby alpaca!  Softest yarn EVER!


My first skein on Madelinetosh!  Such an exciting moment!  I love the forest colors.


My first good-quality cotton yarn!

All of these yarns were from Sheryl, who sent these as a late birthday RAK present. There was also a skein of Malabrigo that I already had so now I have 2 skeins of that color way, so I can make a larger project!

Okay, now back to business!  I recently joined the Blog Hub group on Ravelry and discovered some awesome Memes in the forums that I would like to start participating in.  Here are 3 that I thought were pretty cool!: FO Friday, WIP Wednesday, and Squee Sundays.  Stay tuned to figure out what happens on those Meme days! ;)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)