6/29/2013

The Little Things...

Hello!
I'm in London, England, and I'm really enjoying it here!  I've seen so many of the amazing and famous sites, but what really made my visiting time here sweet, was the little things.  And, fortunately, I took some pictures of those little things, so that's what I'm going to share with you today.


There were tons of macaroon shops and stands around London, so my family and I grabbed a few as a lunch dessert.  I love everything about macaroons; they're tasty, and really cute to photograph :)  And the colors are just so adorable and cheery.


Flavors (from left to right):
1. Raspberry
2. Vanilla
3. Chocolate from Venezuela
4. Strawberry and Mint
5. Lemon Zest
6. Melon
7. Iced Mint
8. Chocolate


Yummy! - Well, that's all I have for today.  I'll be posting some more "knitty" pictures in the next post.  Tomorrow we're saying goodbye to London and flying off to Sweden, which will be a whole new adventure...

Emily

2 comments:

  1. I am going to make macaroons, and when I do, I'll think of you, Emily! :D Have fun in Sweden!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Sounds like you are having a very fun time ....do they have gluten free macaroons, I wonder? Say hello to everyone for me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcomed :)